Monday, November 30, 2015

November 23, 2015 - Transfers!

Hola Familia y Amigos!
   This week was a good week. First news is that transfers came with
both of my new companions! Elder De Leon who is from Guatemala  and
who was my district leader in Lawrence is now one of my companions.
And my other companion is Elder Harper and he is from Nebraska and is
a French Speaker and has served most of his mission in Portland, Maine
which is the French version of Lawrence.
    Yesterday we had dinner with President and Sister Stoker it was
super cool to be able to have dinner with our mission president and
his wife and share a message with them. We were a little nervous at
first but when the Spirit tells you what to say it isn't bad at all.
    I also finished he Book of Mormon for the second time and applied
Moroni's promise. I know even with greater conviction now that the
Book of Mormon is true and  that if anyone truly wants to know if it
is all they have to do is ask God and it shall be given him! I love
being able to spend everyday for two years serving the Lord and even
though it is not easy at times but it is always worth it.
I know that my savior lives and I know that as we strive to serve
daily we will feel greater joy in our life and feel His love more than
we could if we didn't. So go out there and serve our Father  in Heaven
by serving His children.
Love
-Elder Espinoza

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment