Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 10, 2015

Hola Familia y Amigos!

Another week has come and gone and it is crazy how fast time actually
goes on the mission. I feel like I wake up, study, work for two hours
sometimes and then It's already 10:30 and I am asleep again then
repeat the process. As for this week it went way better than last
week.

Miracle 1: So we have this awesome investigator named J, probably
one of the most prepared people I have meet to receive this Gospel. We
had a lesson this past Monday on obedience, scripture study, prayer
and church and she loved it. Also we felt prompted to extend her a
baptismal date and she accepted it for September 12. I know that as we
continue to read the Book of Mormon, be obedient, pray, and attend
church that we can become more converted to the Lord than we already
are.

Miracle 2: This week we were able to pick up a couple new
investigators so now our teaching pool has gone from 10 to 12 or 13
now and they are all pretty solid investigators and have desires to
learn and make changes in their lives.

Miracle 3: There was a baptism for a girl that I was teaching before
my area got split up and it was great. The Spirit is always strong
during a baptismal service and it was really cool for me to see her
make this amazing step in her life.

Lawrence is one of the most interesting places that I have ever lived
in but I know that I am here to help others come unto Christ and help
be their guides in the learning of this wonderful restored Gospel. I
know that my Savior lives and that through His infinite love for each
and everyone of us we can have peace in this life. Have a great week
and go out and serve others as much as possible.

Love
-Elder Espinoza

This photo was taken when our mission president, President Stoker, came to our Ward to do some training.  It was taken two Sundays ago.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment