Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 3, 2015 - Not Much Going On

Elder Espinoza with all the other 7 missionaries in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
Hola Familia y Amigos!
   Well honestly this week there is not much to explain because
unfortunately I was basically recovering from my infection. The
doctors told me to try and not walk outside for long hours in the
humidity so we did missionary work through the phone by trying to set
up appointments so that we could use the car to get to appointments
that were set. Although we were able to set up appointments and the
week would have been great if they happened but almost all of them
fell through, so we only had a total of 3 lessons this week. We also
got an app for our I-pads that we can put all investigator and other
information into. (For those that have been on missions or are serving
right now it is an app that is the Area Book and Planner combined,
super awesome and makes missionary work more efficient.) Other than
putting information into the app and trying to get up to speed on how
to use it ,that is pretty much all that has been going on here. I know
that this is the work of the Lord and that through this, His, restored
Gospel we can have a life full of happiness and joy. I know that my
Savior lives and that through him we can feel of this happiness. Hope
you all have a great week.
Love
-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment