Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 1, 2015 - El Viaje al Templo

Hola Familia y Amigos!

This past week there was not much action. We had two lessons and the
rest of the week was full of walking which was ok. Recently a lot of
appointments that we have set with investigators have all fallen
through so please pray that we will be able to have some lessons this
week especially with J. Unfortunately not much else to report
other than the miracle that I saw this week was that we had two
investigators at church this week and hey loved it. Also we went to he
Temple today and that is why I am writing today. I know that this is
the True Church of Jesus Christ and that I know that we can live with
our Families together forever. I know that the Book of Mormon is true
and that we can truly come closer to God through applying its
teachings. Have a great week.
Love
-Elder Espinoza
Elder Espinoza in front of the Boston Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment