Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 19, 2016 - Fall Colors in New England

Hey family and friends how's life?
    This week was a great week and we had some great success. First
off I would like to start off with Sunday and work my way back I
guess. On Sunday we had two investigators L and her son,  J.
come to church. It was a really spiritual sacrament meeting because it
was the Primary Program and the children taught awesome things through
song and their testimonies of the gospel very basically so it was
great.
       Earlier in the week we went on exchanges and we went to a less
active's house in our area whose name is Z people here call her
"Z"-ter because I guess they turn their a's into r's it's different. But
anyway she lives on this 1-2 acre piece of land and she basically owns
a bird zoo. This place is full of chickens, ducks, geese, and
peacocks. It is seriously the craziest place I have been to on my
mission so far because the birds own the place and they just roam free
it's kind of cool but at the same time it seems highly unsanitary. I
guess I am not a guy that would like to live in a place like that. But
she is a cool/crazy person so it was an interesting time helping her
out hedge some of her bushes. After we were finished there though we
were able to have a lesson with a lady named J who lives with
Z and we were able to extend her a baptismal date for November 14
so please pray that her health will improve so that she could enter
the waters of baptism.  
   The fall colors here amazing and I have some pictures but before
that I would just like to share my testimony that; I know this gospel
is true and that it is so simple that even little children can
understand it and I know with my whole heart and soul that the Book of
Mormon is he word of God along with the Bible and that our Savior
Jesus Christ lives and will help us through anything we are going
through if we take the time to put Him more into our lives and I know
these things are true.
Have a great week!
Love
-Elder Espinoza


No comments:

Post a Comment