Sunday, January 24, 2016

December 28, 2015 - Transfers

Hola Familia y Amigos!
     This week was not the best week of missionary work but it was a great week being a missionary of the Lord Jesus Christ! We were able to invite people to learn about Him and do all that we can to have served others during this week of Christmas. I have learned that the true spirit of Christmas comes as we make more time to help and serve others than the music or anything else we do during this season. I have come to know even deeper for myself that the true gift and only one that really is of any worth is the Saviors Atoning sacrifice, personal ministry and the opportunity we have to apply that deeper into our lives as we follow him is of the greatest worth. I love Him and I love this Gospel. I am grateful for the chance that I have to serve the people here in New England for these two years now it is only 13 months! I can not believe it but I know that my service to Him has only just begun because it doesn't stop when these two years do but it truly begins with the end of these two years. It is like an MTC for life and the true mission comes after. I am grateful for all of you once again and have an awesome week!
Love
-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment