Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hola Familia y Amigos!

This week was better than the past few we were able to teach more than
two lessons this week! At the beginning of the week we went on
Exchanges and I was able to serve in the south of Lawrence for a
couple days and it was super awesome! I was so happy to have been able
to see that some of the investigators that I had while I was here were
still investigating and even though they aren't making a ton of
progress they are still trying to learn and grow. We saw J as well
and we were able to set up a return appointment with her which was
really cool. After exchanges we were able to work in our area and get
some things done. We also this week had zone interviews and it was
great. I learned a lot about how I can better myself and make this
last year of my mission the best. Also on Saturday we had a awesome
lesson with Junior we taught him the restoration and it went great.
Unfortunately that same night he told us that he doesn't want to
continue because he realized that our church isn't the same as his. I
know that as we continue to help people even if they don't accept the
gospel that not only will they be blessed but we are blessed for the
efforts that we put in. Hope you all have a great week.
Love
-Elder Espinoza

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment