Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 4, 2016 - He Regresado

Hola Familia y Amigos!    This week I was transferred and came back to Lawrence! I am super
happy to be back and I am serving with Elder Bills again. He was my
companion before I left Lawrence. It is super awesome to be back but
it is also weird because everyone in the district has less than a year
in the mission. I am also surprised at how much Spanish I have
remembered considering that I haven't really spoken it in 3 months. I
am serving in North Lawrence now and the work up here is a little
different than when I was in the south because everything up here is
so much closer and in the south things are a little bit more spread
out down there. We had a really good lesson with a less active, Carmen
Mateo, we taught the Restoration and she has an awesome testimony. The
reason why she has not come to church recently is because she works on
Sunday's. This Sunday though she was called into work and she told
them that she was not going because she was going to church and she
came and on top of that she bore her testimony! It was so great to see
her there and how happy she was to be there. It also finally snowed
here in New England on transfer day which was Tuesday and so I got to
transfers super late because it dumped a ton in Maine. Because of the
snow and the current weather I finally had to pull out my big winter
coat which I did not have to do until Wednesday so I finally will be
able to experience a New England winter.   
The beginning of winter in Gardiner Maine.

 I am grateful to be serving the Lord and to help others to come
closer to Him through the restored Gospel. I love the Book of Mormon
and know with my whole heart and soul that it is true and that if
anyone will pray and ask God with real intent and faith in Christ you
will receive an answer. Have an awesome week and keep serving people
as best as you can!
Love
-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment