Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 11, 2016 - Week 2 of 2016!!

Hola Familia y Amigos!
    This week was pretty slow and I am still trying to get my bearings
in a new part of Lawrence but it is really great to be back and
practice my Spanish. We had an awesome contact a few days ago his name
is L and his wife's name is I. and we were able to set up a return
appointment with them for tomorrow but we had to switch the time
because we are going to be going on Exchanges so we stopped by their
house to switch the time and they invited us into their home and were
super nice and said that we could come on Thursday at 6:30 so please
pray that we will be able to have that appointment. Also big mission
news is that transfers have been extended to 7 weeks instead of the
normal 6! I don't have too much information right now on how that is
going to change when I return home but when we find out more
information on that I will let you all know.

     I am super grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the
people here and I know that this Gospel is true. I know that through
pray and studying the scriptures we can find more comfort and peace
than without them. Have an awesome week.
Love
-Elder Espinoza

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment