Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26, 2016 - Not Snowed in, Just went to the House of the Lord

Hola Familia y Amigos!

    First off congratulations to Melanie and it is also a bitter
moment I am sure because I can not imagine that yet but I know my time
will come.
     This week was a little hard because my companion got a leg
infection so we had to stay inside pretty much the entire week. But we
were able to go to the Church on Wednesday and be apart of a world
wide missionary broadcast. It was super awesome and I learned so much
about how I can improve not only during the mission but after the
mission as well. No snow this week at all even though we were told
that we were supposed to get 2 feet Lawrence was saved. It is kinda of
unfortunate because I would have loved to be able to help people
shovel here in Lawrence but it is probably a great blessing that it
didn't because now it gives Elder Bills and I the opportunity to work
this week. We also had the great blessing of being able to go to the
Boston Temple today and that is the reason why I am writing all of you
today. I know that as I continue to serve the Lord for this last year
of my mission with all my heart, might, mind, and strength that I will
be blessed with greater understanding of the Gospel and the Atonement
or sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that all of you are
doing great and continue to serve our Savior.
Love
-Elder Espinoza
Picture of the Temple:

No comments:

Post a Comment