Monday, January 2, 2017

April 11, 2016 - Bautismo de Bernado

Hola Familia y Amigos!
    This week was really good because Bernardo got baptized. It was a
really good baptism considering the amount of people that showed up
but his wife was there and the spirit was very strong. Baptism is just
the beginning to a greater life and is not the end of the path for a
disciple of Jesus Christ. As we are baptized by proper authority we
are washed clean of our sins and become new but Baptism is not
complete without the reception of the Holy Ghost which is when we
receive a complete remission of our sins. I know that this was a great
decision for Bernardo because it was for me when I was 9 years old. I
know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ and that as I
continue to follow the commandments I will be blessed and will receive
peace and guidance in life. I would invite all of us to more fully
look for how we can have greater peace and happiness in life.

    Other than the baptism it was just another normal week of
missionary work and we saw some good miracles and we were able to help
a few people. I know that work and service are the best things to help
us become more Christ like because that is all that Christ did while
he was here on earth. Find opportunities to serve and become more like
him. I love the Savior and this Gospel. Have an awesome week and serve
the best you can!
Love
-Elder Espinoza
Here is a picture from the Baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment