Monday, January 2, 2017

March 28, 2016 - Transfers

Hola Familia y Amigos!
    This week was not very eventful for the last part of it because
Elder Bills had an ingrown toenail that he got cut out and he couldn't
walk for the past 3 days. But the beginning of the week was really
good.
     We had a lot of lessons with members and we were able to share
the Easter video with them all. We also had a lesson with Bernardo and
it went really well we rescheduled his baptism for the 9 of April and
he is excited for that date. Also we had transfer calls this week and
I will be remaining in Lawrence 4 for another transfer! I will be
receiving Elder Strong who came out with me and we will be going home
together! It will be such a fun transfer. He is from Santa Ana,
California and he loves to do photography, film and all that kind of
stuff. He is from the same place my trainer Elder Flores is from.
    Well sorry this is so short but nothing much else happened this
week. More I for next week. I would just like to tell you all that I
am grateful for this Gospel and I know that Jesus Christ lives. He
died for our sins and rose again on the third day and he lives today.
I know that through him we can find new life and be happier than ever
if we haven't already found his love. Have a great week and talk to
you next week.
Love
-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment