Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 13, 2015- Week 5



  This week was pretty good we had four lessons on Friday. Which is a lot more than we have had since I got here. The missionary work here is having its ups and downs but I am still loving it, and things are starting to look up for us. We have a couple progressing investigators and some pretty good others we just need to get them to start keeping commitments. 
       One of our investigators named W was going to come to Stake Conference but he forgot which is okay because he is showing that he truly wants to come to church. Nothing crazy happens here in the mini Dominican Republic, but my comp who has been here since the start of his mission and is now going on his 14th month says that summers here can get pretty wild so I am looking forward to that. Don't worry I will keep you all updated if anything crazy does happen. Other than that another week in Lawrence Massachusetts has come and gone.
         Hope you all are having a great spring and I will talk to all of you next week.

Love-
Elder Espinoza 

No comments:

Post a Comment