Saturday, April 25, 2015

Feb 19, 2015- Life in the CCM

Life in the CCM has been going great loving it everyday. Spanish is coming along slowly but surely and the Spirit is teaching me a lot as I prepare to serve in the field. Life here seems to go by fast and then slowly at other points but I am almost done with my time here after this week I will have 2 weeks left in the CCM and then out in the real world I just hope that I have enough Spanish to be the most effective missionary I can be from the start so that the Lord can use me as his tool in bringing souls unto him. Today we got go to the Mexico City Temple and tour the grounds unfortunately we were not able to do a session because it is currently being remodeled the Temple has been closed since last year and will reopen in May so close to being able to do a session oh well. it was still really cool and see the visitor center and walk the grounds. 
u

No comments:

Post a Comment