Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 6, 2015- Week 4 is gone



    Hey how is everyone? I am doing great this week flew by we had some pretty good lessons this week and a great miracle happen. One of our investigators came to General Conference. For the readers who are not members of the Church I will explain a little bit of what General Conference is. General Conference is where we have the great opportunity to listen to a living Prophet of God that is here on this earth to guide and direct us. Him as well as the twelve Apostles teach us about different topics of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
     I loved General Conference this year it was very enlightening for me and I received a lot of personal revelation for myself and I hope that all of you that watch it did as well. I would encourage all of you whether you are member or not to go back and listen to them again because I know that those messages are inspired for everyone here on the earth today and it is direction that God has for us in these modern days. 
     I know that Jesus Christ is our savior and that through him anything is possible. I know that we have a living prophet here on the earth to day and that he is given divine revelation from God for us today. I know that the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ and that it does not replace the Bible but completes its teachings and that if anyone reads the book with real intent and a sincere heart that they can know for themselves but only if you pray about it can you receive that witness. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's restored church here on the earth today and that it is the only church which contains the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
      I hope you all have a great week and that you enjoyed this Easter season. Talk to you all next week.

Love,
-Elder Espinoza 

No comments:

Post a Comment