Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 20, 2015- Week 6 and First Transfer

  Hola Familia y amigos! Como tuta (As the Dominicans would say)?  I had a great week this week in the service of the Lord. We extended a baptismal date to one of our investigators for June 13 she said that she will prepare for that date so that is super exciting to see here starting to move and adjust her life to Christ. Please be praying for her throughout the coming weeks. 
        Well my trainer Elder Flores is getting transferred (or sent to a different area in the mission). this has probably been the fastest six weeks of my life and from here on I know that they will only continue to fly by. I had a great time serving with him and he has taught me a lot about missionary work. I will be receiving a follow up trainer and will have to area train him which will be interesting because I hardly know the area myself but I know that the Lord will help me. 
          Nothing much else to report on other than that hopefully everyone is doing well and continues to try and serve others everyday because that is one of the only ways that we can come to understand the Atonement of our loving Savior more abundantly in our lives. Have a great week and I will talk to all of you next week.

Love-
Elder Espinoza 

No comments:

Post a Comment