Wednesday, July 8, 2015

April 27, 2015- Transfer Week

 This week we had Transfers and I received my follow up trainer Elder Herring he is really great and I have learned a lot from him already and its been less than a week. They sort of white washed the area because my trainer knew where everything was in the area and I didn't really pay as much attention as I should have but that's okay because we basically get to start off new. Investigators are slowly progressing they just need to come to church so if everyone could pray for Lidia and Wilson that would be awesome!
       On Saturday there was a great community service project that all of the Elders in Lawrence were able to be apart of. Basically we picked up the streets of trash (which there is a lot of) and it was great because quite a bit of the members went and one of our investigators came out as well. It was a great way to get the Church's name out there into the community of Lawrence more because surprisingly not a lot of people in Lawrence know about the Church. Then on Sunday we had a really great regional stake conference where Elder Neil L. Anderson and Elder Robert D. Hales spoke to all of North Eastern America. It was a really great broadcast and I gained some great things from watching it.
         I hope you all have a great week and try and share the Gospel with people. I know that this Gospel can change lives. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and that through him and his Atonement we are able to receive great joy and happiness in this life. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the Word of God. And I can promise anyone who reads it will find the greatest comfort and joy in this life and know three things; firstly that Christ is the Savior of the whole world, Secondly that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and that we have a modern day Prophet today President Thomas S. Monson, and Lastly that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true Church here on the Earth today that holds the proper authority and keys of Salvation. Also that this Church contains the Fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
 Love-
Elder Espinoza   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment