Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June 15, 2015 - Zero at Church

Hola Familia y Amigos.

      This week was normal for the most part except for on Sunday when we had no investigators at church which was really weird but there is a reason for all things.

    Other than Sunday being kind of weird the rest of the week was just a normal missionary week with teaching appointments, cancellations (which can not be avoided as a missionary), people not being home, and just really normal missionary life. So once again nothing really too exciting happened to us this week. I guess except for on Wednesday when we had five lessons in one day which has never happened to me before but it was really cool to be able to help and teach so many people in one day. I know that the Lord really blessed us with that opportunity to be able to see some good changes in peoples lives as they are trying to apply Gospel principles to their life.

       I know that as I continue to serve I will be able to see that change in people and as I serve with all my might mind and strength I will be able to see more of a difference in me which is only possible through our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ. I know that He loves each and every one of us and that through His atoning sacrifice we can be happy not only in this life but in the life here after if we follow his commandments. I would challenge all of you this week to share your testimony on Facebook (if you have it) about our Savior and how he has helped you to change. 
Love-
Elder Espinoza  

No comments:

Post a Comment