Wednesday, July 8, 2015

May 18, 2015 -Over 100 Days in the Mission!

Hey everyone how's it going? Life in Lawrence is still awesome and I love the people here. The greatest miracle that I saw this week was that L. husband J. and their kids came to church even though she was not able to come because of work. He is on Fire! He is showing great progress and I think he has felt the Spirit and the love that Heavenly Father has for him. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for them and I know that God does answer our prayers if we are diligent in following his commandments.

   I know that this Gospel can bless lives because I have seen it bless mine and the lives of those who follow the commandments. The scriptures gives us guidance and answer our prayers and I know that as we follow the teachings of Living and ancient prophets we can live a happier life than we could if we try to live by ourselves without the help of our Creator. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that as we apply the Atonement in our life we can have the happiness and peace in this life that the Lord wants to bless us all with. A scripture to think about that is found in the Book of Mormon that talks about how the scriptures can help us is in 2 Nephi 32:3 "Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do."  As we read the scriptures and study them we will know what we need to do and the spirit will be able to guide us more in this life. Hope you all have a great week and seek for the inspiration of the spirit in your life more fully. 

Love-
Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment