Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June 8, 2015- Recovering

 Hola familia y amigos!
    
    Well this week was a little bit better than last week because I was actually able to do a lot more missionary work even though it was not as much as I would have liked to do. But on the bright side I am recovering quickly and will hopefully be back to normal capacity by the end of this week. We had some really good lessons this week with investigators and less actives and I feel that my ability in Spanish has grown so much in just under 6 months which is a really cool and crazy thing but I know that it is not me but the Lord that is helping me to learn so quickly so that He can use me as a more effective instrument. And know finally my first picture in the mission field sorry I am really bad at taking pictures I will try and be better at that. The Elder on the right is my companion and then we live with the other two Elders. 

     I am grateful to be out here serving the Lord. Thank you all for all your support love and prayers. I know that my Savior lives, I know that the Book of Mormon is true and is the word of God I know that the Gods kingdom was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored with the proper priesthood authority to perform necessary ordinances of Salvation. I know that with this power to act in Gods name that families can be together forever. I know that through prayer we can receive comfort and direction and that as we continue to follow Gods commandments and Repent we can live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ which is only possible through the Atoning Sacrifice of Jesus Christ which is for everyone no matter who you are or where you have been or where you are going through his Atonement we can be made perfect as we strive our best everyday to live his Commandments. Hope you all have a great week and invite someone to learn about the Restored Gospel because I know that as you do so you will be blessed and you will feel the Love of the Savior more in your life.
Love-
Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment