Wednesday, July 8, 2015

May 25, 2015 - #I Pads

 How was everyone's week? Mine has been fantastic probably one of the
busiest weeks of my mission. I learned a lot and had a lot of help
from the Lord which is a sign of a good week. We had a great miracle
this week not only did we have 5 investigators at church but also one
of our investigators was given an assignment! Her name is O. and she
is basically a member but the problem is is that she is not married so
she started to feel useless at church and stopped coming for a little
while. But yesterday we talked about giving her an assignment and that
was an answer to her prayer. Sorry there is not more that I can say
other than that but this week was great and I know that without the
help of the Lord it would not have been.
   I know that this gospel is true and that as we follow the
commandments and live as best as we can that we will be blessed. Have
a great week and love you all.
Love-
Elder Espinoza

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment