Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June 1, 2015 - Sick and No Work Makes Elder Espinoza a Dull Boy

Hey everyone not much to report this week considering that I was sick for most of the week and was not able to do any missionary work. The reason I was sick was because I got an infection in my right leg right underneath the skin. What I had they call Cellulitis which can give people flu like symptoms, like muscle aches, headaches, shivers which I had all of. It looked pretty gross but don't worry I will not give you a visual but I am still healing from that and hopefully I will be able to get back to my normal self this week. Hope you all have a great week

         I know that this church is true and that God listens to all of our prayers I know that my Savior lives and that the Book of Mormon is true and I am so glad that I am out here serving the Savior.

Love-
Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment