Saturday, April 25, 2015

March 16, 2015- Finally In Lawrence, Massachusetts



Hola Familia y Amigos!

  I made it here safely on this past Monday we finally got here in New Hampshire at 11:20 pm and did not get to the Mission Home until 12:30. The next morning we had transfer meeting and I got called to the Dominican Republic here in America. My trainers name is Elder Flores a native speaker from Cali and I will have pictures next time I email. The city of Lawrence is full of Dominicans and they are an  amazing people. I love the city and the people already and I have only been here for 7 days now. When you walk down the streets here in Lawrence you here more spanish than English. The food is pretty good as well and everyone whether or not they are member will offer food but luckily my area is the only area that is walking. Every other area in the mission are car areas. The members are supper awesome and I already feel supper integrated into the ward. We have 6 missionaries in Lawrence and so the city is split into three different areas and we work in the south of Lawrence.  We had 3 new investigators this week but one of them named S dropped us because she talked to her mom and grandma and according to her we "restored her faith into her religion." I know that her mom and grandma gave her some anti stuff but we were able to text her a really powerful testimony because she wasn't there when we tried to stop by. Hopefully she is trying to make her own decisions and figure things out for her self. Hope all of you are doing well keep me posted on everything that is going on!

-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment