Saturday, April 25, 2015

March 30, 2015- Week 3



 It was a weird week. It felt so long and yet so short at the same time. We didn't have too many lessons this week again but we did have a couple with some people in another part of our town that was not our area so we had to give those to the Missionaries who work in that part of town but that's okay. I realize that with appointments falling through that the Lord is trying to teach me something and that something is long-suffering because without that the mission is going to be hard.   
       On the bright side we planted seeds of faith that some other missionaries can help to start and bring it to bloom until eventually their roots of faith are planted fully in the Gospel of Repentance. I know that the Lord works in ways that we can't understand so all I have to do is strive like all of you to hand over my will to the Lord and try to live in a way where I can be an instrument in his hands. I know that with constant exact obedience that the Lord will bless the efforts of all his missionaries around the world and everyone who follows the commandments of him. A great video is out by the Church right know it is called Because He Lives. The video is about 2.5 minutes long and depicts important events in the Saviors last week and describes how he can help you. I would encourage all of you to share it with family, friends, and your neighbors because it is amazing! the website ishttp://www.mormon.org/easter
     Hope you all have a great week. Nos Veamos!

-Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment